In the processing of personal data, SSIFEX SECURIT, S.L. guarantees compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving its Regulations, as well as LSSICE 34/2002, of 11 July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, it informs all users that the data sent or provided through this document will be included in an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, where the person responsible for this file is: SSIFEX SECURIT, S.L. with CIF: B42665174 and registered office: C/Capitán Antonio Mena, 13, Elche, Alicante.
SSIFEX SECURIT, S.L. reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities, being valid the one published on our website at any time.
QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By clicking on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided therein are accurate and true. So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, the user must communicate, as soon as possible, any changes to their personal data that occur, as well as the correction of erroneous data if detected. The User guarantees that the data provided are true, exact, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation. Depending on the form and/or e-mail you access, or send, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below, so you expressly accept freely and unequivocally its treatment in accordance with the following purposes:
- Those that are particularly indicated on each of the pages where the electronic registration form appears.
- In general, to deal with your requests, queries, comments, orders or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that we make available to our users, followers or readers.
- To inform you about consultations, requests, activities, products, news and/or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, social communities (Social Networks), and likewise to send you commercial communications through any other electronic or physical means. These communications, will always be related to our theme, services, news or promotions, as well as those that we consider of your interest and that can offer collaborators, companies or partners with whom we have commercial promotion agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data. In any case, these communications are made by SSIFEX SECURIT, S.L., and always about products and services related to our sector.
- Develop market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- The same information may be offered or sent to you when you become a follower of SSIFEX SECURIT, S.L. profiles on the social networks that link to this Website. By becoming a follower of either of these, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data within the environment of these social networks, in compliance with these, as well as with the particular conditions and privacy policies of the same. If you wish to stop receiving such information or have your data cancelled, you can unsubscribe as a follower of our profiles on these networks. In addition, followers on social networks may exercise the rights conferred by law, although, since these platforms belong to third parties, responses to the exercise of rights by SSIFEX SECURIT, S.L. will be limited by the functionality allowed by the social network in question, so we recommend that before following our profiles on social networks, you should review the conditions of use and privacy policies of them.
- UNSUBSCRIBE FROM NEWSLETTERS AND SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent given for him to send commercial communications, or to unsubscribe from our subscription services, just by sending an email indicating your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating: UNSUBSCRIBE SSIFEX
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of Article 5.4. LOPD, you declare that you have previously informed these persons of the content of the data provided, the origin of the same, the existence and purpose of the file containing their data, the recipients of this information, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identification data of SSIFEX SECURIT, S. L. In this sense, it is your exclusive responsibility to inform third parties whose data will be transferred to us, SSIFEX SECURIT, S. L not assuming any responsibility for the breach of this precept by the user.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting SSIFEX SECURIT, S.L. : email@example.com This request must contain the following data: name and surname, address for notification purposes, photocopy of ID card I or Passport.
SSIFEX SECURIT, S.L. has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties. Notwithstanding the above, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.